Multiple warehouses are usually owned by organizations that have markets spread across several geographies.
- Call Us - US: +1 415 230 0398
- UK: +44 7466035003
- Email Us:
Multiple warehouses are usually owned by organizations that have markets spread across several geographies. Multiple warehouses deliver customers with the benefit of time and utility that does not come off so easily with single location warehouses. They also facilitate quicker deliveries to customers, help reduce transportation costs and provides the business with easier accessibility to raw materials and stored finished goods.
Sadly, managing multiple warehouses is a real pain. From duplicated paperwork to keeping track of what comes in, goes out and inventory management - there is a hell lot work to be done on a routine basis.
Services offered by us in our projects are as follows
- Product catalog and warehouse assignment
- Warehouse allocation for every integrated channel
- Assign bin location, aisle location, and bin stock
- Easy transfer of stock between different physical warehouses
- Purchase orders and receipt of stock
- Safety level stock for easy replenishment
- Barcode scanner for quick search
- Warehouse reports to enhance layouts and fulfilment
- Picklists and user roles to distribute tasks efficiently
- Setup an Infinite number of warehouses
- Manage Stock levels and backorders for each of your warehouses
- Warehouses will receive their own order notifications