Senior React-Native Mobile Developer
We are looking for senior React-Native Mobile Developer who want to hone their skills with React Native. We want people who are passionate about technology and will embrace the challenges and opportunities for building the mobile apps.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Architect, Build, Test, and Deliver advanced mobile applications.
- Lead Mobile Product Development writing code with React-Native to deliver iOS and Android experiences.
- Work with Geo-location services, Maps, Data Management, SDKs and 3rd Party APIs.
- Develop clean, secure, extensible, reusable, and maintainable code meeting architecturally objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new products.
- Ensure code follows test-driven development practices, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on improving application performance and reliability.
- Research, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize technology efficiency.
Key skills and Experience:
- Recent experience working with React Native, React.js, Redux, Node.js, Git, and NPM
- Prior experience with native Mobile Application Development for iPhone and Android using (Objective - C and Swift, or Java).
- 3 + years of experience with object-oriented software development concepts, design patterns, data structures, problem - solving, complexity analysis, and debugging.
- Experience working with third-party libraries and other APIs.
- Experience with Web Services(REST and SOAP), JSON and XML, MySQL, SQLite and mobile database expertise.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiar with performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Familiar with at least one unit testing framework, such as Mocha or Jasmine.
- Familiar with at least one end-to-end testing framework, such as Selenium or Protractor.
- Portfolio or a GitHub account of cool projects.
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration(CI) and Unit Testing.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience creating SDKs.
- Experience with Augmented Reality SDKs.
- Experience with User Data Security.
- Experience with application analytics.