C#, ASP.NET, Web API, Senior Software Developer
MedRec Technologies Ltd is a London UK based software development company. We have development facilities located in the USA, Europe, Middle East, Central and East Asia. Currently, we comprise a team of over 40 + software engineers, technology consultants, creative designers and scientists with expertise in different technical domains. From Healthcare to Robotics, Finance to Autonomous mobility, Education to Manufacturing. Our highly qualified staff offer expert skills in project support. Our team spirit and the company's management proficiency are successfully combined with creativity, dedication, and a development culture to produce solid, effective technological results. Our commitment is to deliver high-performance and scalable products to industries.
The main responsibilities of the post are to undertake such duties as; requirements gathering, architecting solutions, building applications to specification, customizing current applications in line with changing business needs, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions.
The duties will include
- Design, develop, test, and support custom ASP.NET/MVC (C#) applications, web services, and windows services.
- Devise and manage data migration strategies for legacy database applications.
- Migration of existing SVN/TeamCity build setup to VSTS/Git with a CI/CD pipeline.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in information systems, computer science, and computer engineering or related field is required enhanced with up-to-date training courses.
- Extensive experience in software system development and database applications with proven working knowledge of.NET, C#, MVC, ENTITY Framework (.NET Core would be beneficial).
- Experience in WebRTC implementation
- At least 3 years of comparable Professional IT experience preferably within an International environment with at least 2 years experience in developing complex web-based applications on Microsoft ASP.NET-related technologies (.NET, C#, SQL Server).
- Planning and development of ASP.NET web services (SOAP and RESTful architectures, .Net WCF, WebAPI).
- Competency in modern build tools(Yarn/NPM, Babel, WebPack, MsBuild, TeamCity).
- Disciplined, methodical approach to software design and programming, knowledge of software quality assurance and systems testing methods.
- Ability to maintain a high level of personal knowledge and expertise.
- Knowledge of Windows 2012 Server, SQL Server 2012, and Azure. Knowledge of SharePoint 2016 would be beneficial.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience in working in a team.
- Proficiency in English.